707 Erie Avenue
North Tonawanda, New York 14120
Welcome to Erie Collision
With over 30 years experience in Automotive Collision Repair & Painting, Erie Collision has continued to deliver superior craftsmanship and excellent customer service to our 100's of satisfied customers throughout Western New York.
Check out Erie's Before & After Videos and see the quality of our work and our continued Commitment to Excellence!
Things To Know Before Having Your Car Repaired
1. Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make.
Preserve its value and safety by having it professionally repaired.
2. Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
3. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center
before having your car repaired. You can do this or you may leave your car at our shop
and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
4. There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
5. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work.
If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us.
6. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice.
Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.